Here you will find copies of the training reviews we receive from not only individual delegates but also companies and the official Independent Quality Assurance board:
27.07.17 Dear David,
ProTrainings are committed to providing a first class service to our instructors and to our learners. In order to achieve this goal, we need to monitor the performance of our instructors on a regular basis through our quality assurance process.
We recently reviewed the paperwork for the course dating the 12 July 2017 to 14 July 2017 – First Aid at Work Level 3 (FAW)
Thank you for uploading forms 2, 4, 8, 9 & 10 as this assisted ProTrainings with the IQA review to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Form 2 provides excellent feedback highlighting tutor professionalism and continuity throughout – student extremely satisfied.
- Form 4 completed disclosing delegate details – ID disclosed and recorded for identification purposes and signatures provided to confirm the information is accurate.
- Form 8 accurately completed providing clear details that describe an emergency situation. All mandatory fields meet requirements. Well done on providing correction and ensuring this form is completed correctly.
- Form 9 records students who completed their practical assessments which is clear and easy to read. Well done, this has been accurately completed and it has been completed to a good standard.
- Form 10 signed, marked and passed with questions answered to meet learning outcome. The level of this assessment meets requirements and you have clearly delivered an enjoyable and professional course that meets qualification requirements.
Instructor dashboard is compliant and up-to-date and there are no recommendations or improvements that need to be made. Your website portrays a good message about who you are and what you offer.
Overall, we are very happy with the answers and assessment decision you have made, as this is fair, just and reasonable. Well done on providing a good standard of work and we wanted to say well done on behalf of the compliance department.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to working with you to create a better first aid experience for our instructors and learners.
ProTrainings Europe Limited
Do not settle for anything less than training from Dave at TSL!! Fantastic training, fantastic course and very accommodating! Thanks .
Fantastic venue and facilities. Very professional instructor with amazing learning techniques that allow people of all levels to absorb the critical information that could save some ones life.
I received a warm welcome on the day of my training by David, who I found to have a genuine interest in first aid. His enthusiasm came across which was engaging. The training centre is very relaxed and comfortable and there was the added bonus of being able to attend on a Saturday. I shall definitely be returning. Julie