Paediatric Basic Life Support
This is a 3 hours course and can be taught as a 1 to 1 on our flexible training schedule. Prices from £55.00pp Please call 01509 239600 to book your training date.
Our Paediatric Basic Life Support course covers Basic Life Support skills and includes skills for Child and Infant as well as healthcare variations on infant CPR. The course includes: Safety, precautions, initial assessment, recovery position, CPR, compression only CPR, CPR handover and choking. This is ideal for nurses, care workers or medical professionals needing annual updates to complete professional membership.
Paediatric Basic Life Support Training covers:
- Fears of First Aid – Asking Permission to Help – Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival – ABCD’s – Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act – Differences in Child Size
- Barriers – Face Shields – Hand washing and hand gels
- Cardiac Arrest – Child and Infant CPR – CPR Hand Over – Compression Only CPR – AED
- Choking – Conscious Child and Infant Choking – Unconscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking
Do you need the Fully Regulated Ofqual Paediatric First Aid Training Course